Herman Miller Aeron Refurbished Office Chair, Fully Adjustable, Seat Height 22" up to 32" - Drafting Stool
- Availability: In Stock
- Lifetime Warranty *
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
This Herman Miller Aeron Chair Fully Adjustable Graphite Size B Mesh Drafting Chair and Drafting Stool from Beverly Hills Chairs comes in the classic and most popular color, graphite. With the small and light sizes of this mesh fabric chair, you will have an ergonomically sound and flexible seating experience. Buy this and you'll enjoy a symbol of comfort that is internationally recognized. Plus, you'll also save a substantial amount of money on a luxury desk chair.
The Perks And Features Of the Adjustable Graphite Aeron Mesh Drafting Chair
Here are some of the substantial features of this office chair:
- Added Seat Height & Greater Seat Height Range: This Herman Miller Aeron Chair Fully Adjustable Graphite Size A Drafting Stool offers increased height and height adjustment, allowing for a more flexible and adjustable position.
- Adjustable Arms: With adjustable arms, users have the flexibility to slide up and down. Each padded armrest can swivel both inward and outward, it is easier to relax your arms while reading a book or using the iPad or mobile device.
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Using the pneumatic height adjustment, you can precisely set your working chair height so that your legs are resting at a 90-degree angle and at the appropriate height for your desk.
- Kinematic Knee-Tilt Mechanism: When you sit for an extended period of time, the kinematic knee-tilt mechanism helps relieve the pressure on your knees and thighs.
- Tilt Lock: You can effectively maintain a healthy posture whenever you are working long hours while using the tilt tension. When taking a break, participating in a conference call, or reading a book, you can unlock the tilt lock and lean back in this comfortable chair's adjustable seat and breathable mesh.
- Height Adjustable Lumbar Pad: Those who need firmer lumbar support can choose between a thicker and thinner side of the lumbar pad. You can manually adjust the pad by sliding it up and down until you find the sweet spot that suits your back best. Historically, the Fully Loaded Herman Aeron Chair has been popular due to its lumbar pad.
- Certified 94% Recyclable: Each ergonomic office chair consists of more than half recycled materials, as we are committed to reducing the environmental impact of offices across the country through Beverly Hills Chairs. We are proud to refurbish Herman Miller Aeron chairs, which are already built with 94% recyclable parts, allowing us to play a role in reducing waste and making the earth greener and cleaner.
When compared to traditional Aeron Chairs, the stool has a wider height range and is height adjustable. One of the most durable chairs on the market, the Aeron Drafting Stool from Herman Miller has been chosen by production companies, video editors, designers, and employees in industries such as entertainment, healthcare, and technology. For professionals looking for high-end design, stability, reliability, and performance, the Aeron is the perfect investment due to its superior craftsmanship and outstanding materials.
Why Shop At Beverly Hills Chairs?
By buying from Beverly Hills Chairs, you can save a significant amount of money while experiencing the same level of luxury, comfort, and style as industry executives, producers, and healthcare professionals do every day. With our low, affordable pricing, you'll be able to relax in my award-winning ergonomic chair that has been on display at the Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection since 1992 and has earned Businessweek's Design of the Decade award. Our customers shop for inexpensive yet highly comfortable deluxe office chairs available for sale at a discount when looking for ergonomic chairs that prevent back pain, lower back pain, hip pain, and shoulder pain associated with sitting at a computer or at a desk all day. In addition to offering bulk discounts, we also offer price matching and we cater to a variety of markets, including startups and executive offices.