- No minimum order is ever required by Beverly Hills Chairs.
- All purchase orders must be issued by phone, on the website (www.beverlyhillschairs.com), or in writing through a Beverly Hills Chairs sales representative.
48-Hour Quick Ship Policy
- In today’s high-stakes marketplace driven by top-notch technology, your office furniture solutions must be available quickly and reliably.
We do our absolute best to ship orders within 48 business hours providing:
- Customer is cleared for credit approval or payment has been approved
- Orders are received during normal business hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST Monday – Friday, excluding holidays.
- The products ordered are in stock at the time of the order.
- Non-shipment results due to acts of God are not covered.
- Extenuating and unforeseen circumstances (e.g. the third-party shipping company not coming on time, a member of our team falling ill, etc.), may delay the shipment beyond our preferred 48 hour window.
- All furniture items in the 48-Hour Quick Ship Policy can be shipped via FedEx. Please note that although our shipment methods include FedEx, your order will be shipped via the best method based on time and quantity.
If any item in your purchase order is not in stock, you will be notified. Upon notification, you will have the following options to choose from:
- 1. Ship the items that are available now and back order the out of stock items. (Split-shipment)
- 2. Hold the order until all items are in stock and then ship the entire order complete. (Hold and Consolidate)
- 3. Ship the items that are available now and cancel the order for items not in stock.
- Beverly Hills Chairs uses UPS Ground shipping, which may take 3-10 business days depending on where your company or residence is located.
- There is minor assembly required for each chair. An adjustment and performance check should be done upon receipt of merchandise. If you find the merchandise defective after 30 days, we regret that we will not be able to accept return.
Local pickup is available by appointment only from our Southern California warehouse or (subject to availability) from our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA. Customers can pre-pay for select items and pick up directly from a Beverly Hills Chairs representative. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Orders paid for but not picked up within 10 calendar days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Payment and Billing
- Beverly Hills Chairs accepts all major credit cards. Credit cards payments are processed online during the checkout process and on the phone when verbal authorization is provided by a customer to a Beverly Hills Chairs representative.
- Beverly Hills Chairs accepts both credit card and cash payment for customers who wish to pick up chairs held in stock at our Los Angeles office. Chairs are sold out of our office on a “first-come, first-served basis,” effective at the point of payment. Customers who wish to pick up from our warehouse must pay in advance through credit card, notify our team of their desire to pick up the item from our warehouse and pickup arrangements will be made accordingly.
- While Beverly Hills Chairs does not normally accept checks, exceptions are made on occasion for large corporate orders. Upon receipt of the check, Beverly Hills Chairs will effectively place the items ordered on hold until the check clears. Upon confirmation that the check has cleared, Beverly Hills Chairs removes the items from hold and moves forward with the delivery. If the check does not clear, the items are removed from hold.
- While credit card payments and refunds are processed on our end in real time through our online credit card processing terminal, it may take a few days for the payment or refund to be reflected on a customer’s credit card statement.
- Sales tax is charged to customers based in California. Shipping fees, when charged, are stated in writing during the online checkout process, or over the phone when an order is processed by a Beverly Hills Chairs representative.
- Beverly Hills Chairs aims attain to full customer satisfaction with each order. We list products on our website that we believe customers will enjoy and only sell office furniture that is either brand new or professionally refurbished.
If you are not satisfied with your merchandise or if you find that it is defective or damaged, you may return or exchange your item(s) within 30 days of your original purchase date from Beverly Hills Chairs with proof of purchase, subject to the below terms:
- Within 30 days of your purchase, you must email email@example.com to explain the issue at hand and the desired resolution. Please include “RSE Request” and your name in the header. Given the number of orders processed through Beverly Hills Chairs on a daily basis, our team can only follow up on return and exchange requests through this protocol. Please include as much detail as possible, and if applicable, relevant photos.
- A Beverly Hills Chairs representative will review your email and determine the optimal resolution based on your individual circumstances within the guidelines outlined in our Return / Exchange Policy.
- If you order a brand new item and receive it in a condition short of brand new, we will provide you with the option to return your product for a full refund or exchange it. A Beverly Hills Chairs representative will send you a Return Authorization Ticket, and if applicable, we will ship your replacement item upon receipt of the returned item. In the instance of a refund, we will issue a full refund upon receipt of the returned item.
- If you order a refurbished item, you are accepting that the product is not brand new but is free of material defects. Each of our Herman Miller chairs has been professionally refurbished and our team makes a best-faith effort to ensure that each chair is in excellent condition before selling it.
- If you receive a refurbished chair that has a material defect, please send a photo of the problematic part and we will send a replacement part from our warehouse within three business days of receiving your emailed picture(s). We will also send you a Return Authorization Ticket so that you can return the defective part to us when you receive the working replacement.
- If you receive a refurbished chair that is missing a part, please send a photo of the full chair and notes which part is missing, and we will send a replacement part from our warehouse within three business days of receiving your email.
- If you received a brand new or refurbished chair that is free of material defect, but upon receiving the item decide you not like or want the product, you can return it to Beverly Hills Chairs within 30 days of your original order. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in re-saleable condition. You must return the merchandise freight prepaid to: Beverly Hills Chairs 1642 Westwood Blvd., Suite #301, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Such a return is subject to a 20% restocking free, not including the allocated toward cost of shipping and handling ($75). Upon receipt of the item(s), Beverly Hills Chairs will issue a partial refund: the original purchase price less $75 for shipping and handling and the 20% restocking fee.
- If you received a brand new or refurbished chair that is free of material defect, but upon receiving the item you would rather exchange it for a different item sold through Beverly Hills Chairs, you can process an exchange within 30 days of your original order. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and in re-saleable condition. You must return the merchandise freight prepaid to: Beverly Hills Chairs 1642 Westwood Blvd., Suite #301, Los Angeles, CA 90024. The customer will be responsible for the shipping and handling costs associated with the exchange ($75 per chair), a 20% restocking fee (based on the initial purchase), and if applicable, the difference in price between the two chairs. Upon receipt of the returned item(s), a Beverly Hills Chairs will contact the customer to process credit card payment and ship the replacement item out within three business days.
- After 30 days, Beverly Hills Chairs will replace defective or damaged parts and components subject to the guidelines within the Beverly Hills Chairs Limited Warranty.
- Material defects are defined as a major tear in mesh; a crack in the seat; or a significant component of the seat's functioning not working properly (e.g. the chair not going up and down). While we make a best-faith effort to sell refurbished chairs in outstanding condition both functionally and aesthetically, and employ a rigorous process to inspect and professionally refurbish each chair before it is sold to a customer, imperfections such as small scratches and scuffs, slightly faded armpads, dirty wheels, discoloration or dirt or minor snags in the mesh, slight cracks in the lumbar pad, slightly loose arms, slight play / looseness in the tilt, etc. are not considered material. If a customer wishes to replace a part not to his or her liking but is not materially damaged, we can send a replacement part if the customer sends back the original part and pays for shipping and handling. Such an exchange is subject to the the replacement item's availability. Please note that the warranty only covers items deemed material, as described above.
- Damages caused by 3rd party shipping are not covered in this return policy. The customer will be responsible for any claims that need to be filed with the 3rd party carrier, including both Trucking and FedEx/UPS/USPS.
Limited 5-Year Warranty
As a relationship-driven business, Beverly Hills Chairs greatly values complete customer satisfaction and includes a FREE Limited 1-Year Warranty with each product sold. Beverly Hills Chairs also offers customers the ability to purchase warrantying options up to 5 years for each product offered. The terms of the Beverly Hills Chairs Limited Warranty, as described below, are not impacted by the length of the warranty the customer ultimately opts for. The customer selects the warranty length during the shopping process.
Our goal is for every customer to greatly enjoy the products they purchase from Beverly Hills Chairs, and when used and maintained properly, provide years of pleasure and enjoyment.
Beverly Hills Chairs warrants to the original purchaser all components of the product for up to five years (depending on the warranty length selected by the customer) after the original retail purchase date with the exception of upholstery, mesh, foam, gas cylinders, wood components, control mechanisms, and electronic components.
Beverly Hills Chairs warrants to the original purchase with proof of purchase that all parts will be free from material defects.
Customer’s own material is not warranted.
Warranty is limited to normal usage, not exceeding forty hours per week and 250 lb. weight.
The warranty is limited to replacement or repair of the damaged part and does not cover cost of transportation, shipping and/or labor.
Beverly Hills Chairs may request that you replace defective parts with new or reconditioned user-installable parts that Beverly Hills Chairs provides in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. A replacement product or part, including a user-installable part that has been installed in accordance with instructions provided by Beverly Hills Chairs, assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or ninety (90) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you. When a product or part is exchanged, any replacement item becomes your property and the replaced item becomes Beverly Hills Chairs' property. Parts provided by Beverly Hills Chairs in fulfillment of its warranty obligation must be used in products for which warranty service is claimed. Any defective hardware piece must be received back into the warehouse before ANY refund will be issued. When sending a replacement part, Beverly Hills Chairs is not responsible for the shipping costs associated with either sending the replacement part or returning the original defective part. Beverly HIlls Chairs is also not responsible for any labor costs associated with installing the replacement part.
There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
Beverly Hills Chairs shall not be liable for consequential or incidental damages arising from any product defect.
New and Refurbished Chairs
- All Herman Miller chairs sold through Beverly Hills Chairs and BeverlyHillsChairs.com have been professionally refurbished and pass a 20-point inspection before being sold. Beverly Hills Chairs makes a best-faith effort to ensure that our refurbished Herman Miller chairs are in excellent condition before selling them to customers. Refurbished chairs are not brand new and may therefore have signs of wear, especially relative to a brand new item. The same goes for Herman Miller parts and accessories sold individually, as they are refurbished and not brand new. Some chairs include original parts; some including replacement parts. During the refurbishing process, we will not replace parts that are in excellent condition functionally, but have slight aesthetic imperfections, such as cracks on the edges of lumbar pads or discoloration on mesh that is in otherwise excellent condition functionally. Nevertheless, our team aims to offer refurbished chairs that are in outstanding condition both functionally and aesthetically. We encourage customers to let us know about any chair that slips through our quality control process, as we not only immediately remedy the situation when applicable, but appreciate the opportunity to find ways to improve upon our internal refurbishing guidelines.
- All other chairs sold through BeverlyHillsChairs.com are brand new.
Price Match Guarantee
Beverly Hills Chairs prides itself on offering the best pricing on the highest quality office furniture available.
The prices listed on our website are generally the lowest prices available online.
If a customer finds a product on our website that a competitor sells for a lower price, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to our product / price and their product / price, and we will do our best to match it. At a minimum, we can guarantee to come within fifteen percent.
- Any item we match will include the FREE Beverly Hills Chairs Limited 1-Year Warranty and the option to purchase warranty coverage from Beverly Hills Chairs for up to five years.