Herman Miller | Aeron Chair Fully Adjustable with Polished Aluminum Base (Refurbished)
- Availability: In Stock
- Lifetime Warranty *
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Aeron Chair Fully Adjustable with Polished Aluminum Base (Refurbished)
From design enthusiasts to office managers looking for a picture-perfect Herman Miller Aeron chair with comfortable ergonomics, the Herman Miller Aeron Chair Fully Adjustable with Polished Aluminum Base is a favorite among those seeking optimal aesthetics. This fully adjustable Aeron chair by Herman Miller comes in the classic and most popular color in three sizes: Aeron chair size A, B, and C; and is equipped with features that make the experience of sitting more flexible, enjoyable, and ergonomic. With Beverly Hills Chairs, you can enjoy the luxury and comfort of a chair that corporate executives, producers, and healthcare professionals have selected for decades while saving a substantial amount of money.
The Perks & Features Of The Polished Aluminum Base Aeron Herman Miller Chair
Here are some of the finest features of the polished aluminum base Aeron chair:
- Polished Aluminum Base: You are sure to feel luxurious and aesthetically pleasing with this chair's polished aluminum base.
- Tension Control: You can adjust the tilt tension within the chair so you can create forward tilt, recline comfortably, or move incrementally as you lean back.
- Adjustable Arms: A pair of fully adjustable arms allow the user to adjust the angle in a comfortable way and remain firmly in place. Each arm pad can be rotated inwards and outwards, reading a book or using your iPad or mobile phone is more comfortable when your adjustable arm rest is angled inwards.
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment: In order to keep your legs in the most ergonomically efficient manner possible, you can adjust the pneumatic height adjustment so that your legs are at a 90-degree angle, taking pressure off of your knees, as well as at a desk height that is specific to your needs.
- Kinematic Knee-Tilt Mechanism: When you sit for an extended period of time, the kinematic knee-tilt mechanism helps relieve the pressure on your knees and thighs.
- Tilt Lock: You can effectively maintain a healthy posture whenever you are working long hours while using the tilt lock. While reading a book, or taking a break, you can unlock the tilt lock on your chair and lean back into your seat.
- Height Adjustable Lumbar Support: Providing firmer support to people who need it lumbar pads have two sides, one thick and one thin. Manual adjustments can be made by sliding up and down the pad down until you find the sweet spot that best suits your back.
- Certified 94% Recyclable: The majority of the chairs, including this iconic Aeron chair, were constructed with recycled materials. We are committed to reducing the environmental impact of offices across the country through Beverly Hills Chairs. In addition to making this ergonomic chair more eco-friendly and recyclable, we refurbish them, so we can play our part in helping to reduce waste, and make the Earth a little greener.
More About The Herman Miller Aeron Chair
Herman Miller's Aeron chair has distinguished itself as the most popular office chair of all time, outpacing all other furniture and models in the category. Designed by Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf, this chair has outlasted all others. Aeron office chairs are the preferred choice of Fortune 500 as well as technology startups and Hollywood movie sets because they offer supreme ergonomic support and comfort and are an internationally recognized symbol of luxury and wealth. A great investment for professionals looking for the right combination of high-end design, reliability, stability, and high performance, the Aeron was produced in 1994, and it has been one of the most durable chairs on the market ever since. When money is no object, the Aeron chair is what corporations and individuals want. It's easy on your wallet to buy at the museum's permanent collection the chair that has been awarded the Design of the Decade award by BusinessWeek and has been on display there since 1992 without breaking the bank.
Why Shop At Beverly Hills Chairs?
By buying from Beverly Hills Chairs, you can save a significant amount of money while experiencing the same level of luxury, comfort, and style as industry executives, producers, and healthcare professionals do every day. With our low, affordable pricing, you'll be able to relax in my award-winning chair that has been on display at the Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection since 1992 and has earned Businessweek's Design of the Decade award. Our customers shop for inexpensive yet highly comfortable deluxe office chairs available for sale at a discount when looking for ergonomic chairs that prevent back pain, lower back pain, hip pain, and shoulder pain associated with sitting at a computer or at a desk all day. In addition to offering bulk discounts, we also offer price matching and we cater to a variety of markets, including startups and executive offices.