Herman Miller Aeron with Wavy Grey Mesh , Adjustable Arms and Lumbar Pad
- Availability: In Stock
- Lifetime Warranty *
- Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping
The Chair with Wavy Grey Mesh , Adjustable Arms and Lumbar Pad
Herman Miller Aeron Size B chairs are among the rare office chairs that not only provide optimal ergonomic comfort and support, but also serve as an internationally recognized symbol of wealth and luxury.
Classic Aeron chairs have been produced by Herman Miller since 1994 and are known for their exceptional durability, strength and stability as the result of high-profile design, stability, reliability and craftsmanship. Herman Miller Aeron chairs are what individuals and companies buy when they have unlimited budgets.
We have affordable prices for you to choose from so you can grab this distinguished ergonomic office chair that has received Businessweek's Design of the Decade award and has been on display at the Museum of Modern Art since 1992 while still remaining within your budget.
Herman Miller Aeron Size B Fully Adjustable Features:
- Tension Control: With its high quality tension controls, you can lean back easily, or increase the tension within the Herman Miller Aeron chair so that as you lean back your chair moves incrementally.
- Adjustable Arms: You can move the fully adjustable arm back and forth, as well as locked in place if desired. If the arm pads are turned inwards, it is more comfortable to read books on your iPad or use your phone while the arm pads are turned outwards.
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment: You can choose the most appropriate seat height setting by setting your legs at the ideal angle to keep crutches away from your knees, along with the ideal height for your desk.
- Kinematic Knee-Tilt Mechanism: By tilting your knees, you can reduce the pressure on your knees and thighs while sitting for long periods of time.
- Adjustable Aeron PostureFit Support: With an adjustable Z-axis tensioner, the enhanced lumbar support of the adjustable PostureFit provides the best back support possible for those seated in a Herman Miller Aeron chair.
- Certified 94% Recyclable: A large portion of each classic Aeron chair was constructed from recycled materials, making The Beverly Hills Chair Company’s dedication to making offices green across the country extremely noticeable. In addition to restoring Herman Miller Aeron chairs, we also recycle 94% of their parts, ensuring that we can contribute to reducing waste and making the environment cleaner.
As we are not an official dealer of Herman Miller products, Beverly Hills Chairs sells Herman Miller chairs that have been professionally refurbished and passed a 20-point inspection. The standard tilt may be forward/rear depending. pending on availability.
The Herman Miller chair comes in various colors including fog blue, black, and black fabric, however not all colors may be available in all sizes. We offer a Free Lifetime Warranty on all Herman Miller chairs - please refer to the Terms and Conditions to learn more about the warranty.
There are no reviews for this product.