Don't fall off your desk chair. Just follow these quick and easy rules to make your co-worker's birthday special for under $5.
1) Let there be cake: Bringing in a cake ? even if it's store-bought is the?easiest way to make anything festive.
2) Decorate! You don't even have to get creative. Just decorate his or desk with?colored sticky notes!
3) Acknowledgement: A simply remembrance can go a long way.
4) Wait, it's YOUR birthday too!?: If there seems to be a clump of birthday in one?month, do a monthly celebration for all the birthdays of that month
5) Game of thrones: Turn their desk chair into a birthday throne simply by?putting a sign, birthday crown or even a blanket over the chair to make it
6) Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth: By picking up his or her favorite candy bar or?snack, you are letting them know you were thinking of them without having
7) Booze it up! Propose everyone going to a nearby bar for drinks after work,?with no added pressure or guilt if they don't attend.