Herman Miller Aeron Refurbished Office Chair, (Fixed Armrests), Size B (Medium) - Graphite/Black
- Lifetime Warranty *
- Money Back Guarantee
Are you looking for an ergonomic office chair that is unmatched in style and comfort?
Try the Herman Miller Aeron Fully Adjustable Office Chair. This high end office chair can be found in the offices of Fortune 500 companies and tech startups around the world, making it a recognizable symbol of luxury while providing reliable comfort throughout your workday.
When you purchase a Herman Miller chair you are purchasing from an office furniture company with a longstanding history of excellence. Herman Miller has been the leading ergonomic chair brand in the United States since the 1990’s.
Herman Miller Aeron Office Chair Features:
- Tension Control: Tension controls allow you to lean back easily or increase tilt tension within the chair so your chair can move incrementally as you lean back.
- Pneumatic Height Adjustment: The pneumatic height adjustment allows you to select the most custom seat height setting so that you can rest your legs in the most ergonomically efficient way possible - at a 90 degree angle, to take pressure off your knees - and at the ideal height specific to your desk.
- Kinematic Knee-Tilt Mechanism: The kinematic knee-tilt mechanism allows you to take pressure off your knees and thighs while seated for an extended period of time.
- Height Adjustable Lumbar Support: The lumbar pad features two firmness settings for optimal lower back support, providing the option of firmer lumbar support to those who need it. Adjustments can be manually by sliding the pad up and down until you find the sweet spot that best suits your back. The lumbar pad is a key feature in driving the Fully Loaded Herman Aeron Chair’s long standing popularity.
- Certified 94% Recyclable: More than half of each chair was crafted from recycled materials. Beverly Hills Chairs is committed to making offices around the country green. We are proud to refurbish Herman Miller Aeron chairs, which are already built with 94% recyclable parts, allowing us to play a role in reducing waste and making the earth cleaner and greener.
Is The Herman Miller Aeron Worth It?
A luxury office chair may seem out of budget for many companies, but Herman Miller’s Aeron chair will actually end up saving you money in the long run. This chair is built to last, so you won’t have to worry about replacing your office chair every 2-3 years.
This Herman Miller office chair is built to fit your changing needs over time.
The pneumatic height adjustment allows you to select a custom height setting that works for you, and the kinematic knee-tilt mechanism takes pressure off your knees, ensuring you maximum comfort, even if your physical needs change due to injury, change of job, or even just from a particularly tough workout.
This chair is ready to change with your lifestyle, making it a worthy investment for your workspace.
How Long Does the Herman Miller Aeron Chair Last?
The Herman Miller Aeron is designed to last. We offer a lifetime warranty and provide a money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied.
Worried about wear and tear?
We sell replacement parts such as castors and replacement armrest pads to help keep your Herman Miller Chair in pristine condition for years to come. The Herman Miller Aeron office chair is truly a piece of evergreen furniture.
About Beverly Hills Chairs
We specialize in selling Herman Miller Chairs at a deep discount. Customers searching for deluxe used cheap ergonomic refurbished recertified office chairs for sale at a discount regularly turn to us when interested in preventing back pain, lower back pain, hip pain and shoulder pain when sitting all day at a desk or a computer. We offer bulk discounts, we price match and we cater to a wide variety of audiences, including startup companies, corporate executive offices and conference rooms and design enthusiasts.